Saturday, July 31, 2010

A different kind of day.



Ever had your day all planned out, and then nothing went right? Well, I had almost that. After spending about 20 minutes writing up something for today, my screen suddenly went blank, and it was gone. Completely. I couldn't even get back on the Internet, let alone try and see if my post was somehow saved. And it wasn't.

Of course, my first instinct was annoyance. What? After all that time and thought! After spending time looking up quotes and pondering the topic? After typing and re-typing and....what??????

But, in God's plan, maybe what I wrote was more for myself than for sharing. So, instead of a thought for today, I'm just hoping you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freezing Beautiful Times

Life would be so much easier if we could freeze the beautiful times, the times when joy overflowed and we were in tune with life around and ...